Elastic hair bands with 100% natural tea tree oils and rosemary with a pleasant and refreshing fragrance which repels lice.
- Up to 2 month treatment.
- Extended release of natural active principles.
- N-Lice® is a 100% natural product and free of parabens.
- Can be used in children from 3 years old.
- Acts on lice and nits.
- There are no known resistances to these oils, nor are they irritating to the scalp.
- Clean the hair in deepness and let it dry.
- Collect the hair using the rubber band in any preferred way.You may use as many hair bands as you wish.
- The effect lasts 2 to 3 weeks.
- Do not get the hair bands wet with water or any other liquid.
- Store them at room temperature.
Lice infestations (Pediculosis humanus capitis) are increasingly common in both children and adults. They are found in the hair, but they can also infest clothing and all items which come into contact with the head: hats, caps, scarves, etc. Head lice cannot survive more than three days if they are deprived of blood intake from its human host and the hatching occurs in the space of a week. Head lice are attracted to us because of our distinctive human scent.
Aromatherapy offers a natural, effective and safe alternative to chemicals (biocides) commonly used in lice products such as the melation or pyrethrins.
Within the properties of the natural essential oils we use in No –Lice®, we must take into account disinfesting and parasite-killing actions, which will serve as repellents or for the effective treatment of lice infestation.
Biochemical families responsible for these actions which are found in different percentages in these essential oils are: phenols, terpene oxides, ketones and sesquiterpene lactones.
In the formulation of N–Lice® hair bands, we highlight the following essential oils : Peppermint, Lavender, Tea Tree, Citronella, Neem, Rosemary and Fennel containing the aforementioned biochemical groups.
The specific formula-based N-Lice® 100 % natural oils, gets to destroy the respiratory system of the parasite. The N-Lice® hair bands are impregnated with these essential oils, which evaporate through the effect of the heat released from the head, acting on their respiratory system and forming a protective halo on the head of the N-Lice® hair bands user, avoiding that other lice may nest in your head.
- N-Lice® is a 100 % natural and free of parabens.
- It could used in children from the age of 3 years old.
- It acts on lice and nits.
- No resistance to these oils are known, nor are irritating to the scalp.
NIT COMB (Terminator comb)
Comb with fine stainless steel double channel tines that helps and improves the drag of nits and lice without damaging the hair.
It has rounded tips and welded together that prevent damage to the scalp and hair pulling and allow disinfecting by boiling without losing their properties.
- 100% efficiency in the cleaning of nits in the hair.
- With wet hair, unravel and separate by strands (more or less the width of the comb).
- Carefully pass the N-Lice® comb through all the hair from the root to the ends.
- Rinse the comb after passing it through each strand. To do this, clean the comb in a shallow bowl filled with water and dish soap. Then, dry it with a paper towel, making sure to remove the lice or nits stuck to the comb.
- After combing it completely wash the hair once more. You can use the N-Lice® shampoo again in order to ensure the total eradication of lice and nits.
- Boil the nit comb after each use, for this, submerge the comb in a bowl of boiling water, out of the fire, between 5 and 10 minutes to kill the lice and nits.
- Each member of the family must have their own comb.
- When the hair is dry, examine it carefully to see if there are signs of lice or nits. If you detect one, re-apply the removal process from the beginning.
The N-Lice® shampoo is specially made with 100% natural products, without parabens, without sodium and without sulfates, for the prevention of lice, ideal for the whole family.
Its daily use prevents the spread of lice, besides being the perfect complement to show a healthy and strong hair.
- Apply the shampoo on wet hair and scalp and make sure the product comes in contact with the entire surface.
- Wash the hair giving a light massage with the foam of the shampoo.
- Leave the product to act for 3 minutes.
- Rinse as usual.
- Daily use is recommended.
- It is recommended that the whole family use it.
- Use after having contact with nits and lice or as protection when you think you are at risk of becoming infected.
- Use N-Lice®hair bands or strips to ensure total protection.
- Use the N-Lice® nit comb (Terminator) for better finishing and dragging of all nits and lice.
- Use only as indicated.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of the reach of children.